Thursday, July 13, 2006

TRAVELING GAL

Yep, that's going to be my new name. Who ever thought I could ever be called that?!? With this new position, I'll be having to travel in the month of August quite a bit. The first weekend in August I'll be Texas with my husband for his buddy's wedding. The Monday after we get back, I leave for New York for 3 days for market...this is when my International accounts go to our NY Showroom and see the line. I'm taking my South America account out to dinner that Tuesday so that should be fun. Then on the Saturday after I get back from that, I leave for South America for 5 days. This is to visit the stores they have there...should also be fun. I already miss my husband but I'm sure we'll get through it just fine. Then I'm back in New York the second week of September. Whew! I'll be earning some mileage that's for sure! :)

Other than that, nothing new is going on. I started working out with my trainer twice a week now so hopefully I will start to notice the results a lot quicker now.

Okay, that's the latest. Not much I know. I will be sure to update when my trips are over. I'll post pictures too.

Thanks for reading (Kelly, Jess and Gerric!) heehee :)

No comments: