THE GOOD AND THE BAD
The Good:
- I worked out at my parent's house yesterday. It felt good. I can't wait to go back on Thursday to do it again.
- Today is my nephew's (who is also my godson) birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK!!! Have a wonderful day today. I can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday! I'll call you later...you might still be asleep right now. :)
The Birthday Boy

Erik and Mommy Erika (my sister)
- I'm leaving work early today to spend some time with Henry. Looking forward to that.
- The boss is out today.
The Bad:
- My girlfriend K, who happily shared the news with me that her and her husband were expecting their first baby, found out yesterday that there will be no baby. Her pregnancy was never viable. I know she'll be okay but I can't help but feel heart-broken for them.
- It's only Tuesday.
2 comments:
Hey Leeney,
Happy Birthday, Erik!!
I have several friends who have lost their first baby during the 1st trimester, not that it's an easier, but I hear it's very common with the first pregnancy. I hope Kay and her husband will keep trying. I have a couple other friends who just can't seem to get pregnant and my hear breaks for them too...
I'm sorry for your friends' loss. :(
Happy birthday, Erik! And yay for working out!
Post a Comment