Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
- I write and eat with my left hand. I cut and throw a ball with my right.
- My husband and I have this secret language we call "CV" for short. We use it all the time...in person and over e-mail. It's pretty funny.
- I used to have a pet bunny when I was little girl. My brother gave her to me for Christmas one year so I named her "Chrissy." We had to give her away when she started tearing my parents' yard apart. Till this day, I think about her a lot and wonder what became of her. I miss you Chrissy!
- I worked at the mall for years when I was younger. I started with my first job at Sweet Factory for 5 months, then I moved to Wet Seal (I thought it was the coolest store back then!) for 2 1/2 years and then I moved to Victoria's Secret for about 4 years. Just call me a mall whore.
- I still don't know East from West for the life of me. And if you tell me to head North or South, it's over. I am horrible at directions. And after many frustrating arguments with my husband (then-boyfriend), I purchased a car with a pretty little navagation system in it. Now, I can't live without it.
- I have a relationship with my stuffed animals. I think they are like real people. I gathered up so many throughout the years but I had such a hard time getting rid of them that my dear husband put them all in a big bag and they are tucked away nicely at my father-in-law's house in a spare room. Bless his heart for understanding my feelings! I'm 29, married and still have a giant Winnie the Pooh in a corner of our bedroom and 2 big bumble bee stuffed animals that my mommy and my husband gave to me. Ridiculous, I know! I promise I will grow up eventually.
- People never know I'm Mexican. I always had a lot of fun when people used to try to guess my ethnicity. I certainly don't have any kind of exotic look to me but I've gotten that I'm from Argentina, Puerto Rico, that I'm Russian, Polish! I used to have fun when I worked retail and customers didn't know I spoke Spanish so they used to talk about me! Those were the days...
I tag Snickolett, Alyssa, and Kay. I suck! Those are the only people I can think of! Does 3 count??? :) I need more friends in the blogging world.
In other news, I used to go to a trainer before I got married in 2005. I found her through my boss who has been going to her for years. Bonnie is amazing and we hit it off great from the beginning. She got me in tip-top shape for my wedding! She's actually trained some celebrities and is very close friends with Marcia Cross. In fact, since the birth of Marcia's twin babies, Bonnie and a partner, Diana are responsible for getting Marcia back into TV-worthy shape! Bonnie and Diana, along with Marcia were recently on Good Morning America to promote their new DVD, Brava Body. I wish Bonnie all the success in the world with this because she deserves it so, so much. She's a wonderful person and I'm privileged to know her.
Last night, my sister and I debuted Henry's website to him and we got very emotional. He loved it and was extremely grateful for the messages of support. It was a nice moment.
That's all for now. I'm off to go grab some lunch! Thanks Nanette for the fun exercise!
1 comment:
I'm dying to know what CV is! But I'll get over it :) Sounds super cute though!
Post a Comment