Thursday, June 15, 2006

I NEED A VACATION

I haven't had the time to post lately since I have been swamped at work. I made the mistake (if that's what you want to call it - right about now, that's what I call it) of letting the boss at work know that I was "bored" with my position. Boy has that changed! I have been so swamped at work the past 3 days that I barely have enough time to breathe. I'm not only doing my current position but I am now starting something new which is causing me to barely keep my head above water. I'm hoping it gets better. I have an assistant starting on Monday. I hope she's good and catches on quickly because it's a lot to learn. I met her already though and she seems very nice. The boss is going to be gone for the next 2 days so I welcome the silence. I'm sure things will change come Monday when she's back.

So my husband and I went on a date to go see "The Break Up" last week. I have always been a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and I think Vince Vaughn is hilarious so I thought it was a good match. It was a great movie, but not one that I loved. Jennifer looked absolutely amazing in every scene. I think she's adorable and sexy - I would do anything to have a figure like hers. Vince Vaughn is cute and a great comedian. However, there were scenes in the movie that were unnecessary in my opinion. The singing brother just wasn't funny to me. And although the title of the movie is "The Break Up," I was diasspointed to see that the two characters didn't get back together. All in all though, I did like the movie and I will most likely buy the movie when it comes out on DVD. :)

I can't wait until this week is over. The weather has been beautiful and I feel like I should be at the beach tanning instead of stuck inside this office for 9 hours of my day. I have a busy weekend ahead of me but I'm looking forward to it.

Until the next time...

No comments: