100 LIST
So I was lurking on The Nest earlier this week and came across a post about a "100 list." It's basically a list of 100 things about anything and everything on your mind. I read so many 100 lists that it inspired me to do my own. It was harder than I thought! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy it.
1 I'm addicted to decorative pillows
2 I started working when I was 16
3 at Sweet Factory for 5 months
4 I've known my husband for over 7 years
5 He proposed to me in Carmel on July 23rd, 2005
6 It was amazing. I cried
7 He lost his mommy when he was 14
8 I always wonder if she would've loved me for her son if she was alive
9 My husband says she would have
10 I'd like to think she would have too
11 I'm scared of the crickets that hang out outside our apartment
12 I cry almost always when I see Extreme Makeover:Home Edition
13 Since I've been married, I go see my parents at least once a week
14 I have to speak to my mom at least once a day
15 If I don't, I miss her more the next day
16 I have a scar on my forehead when I fell off of our front porch when I was 3 years old
17 I don't know how to swim
18 My husband insists he wants to teach me
19 I've been married for over a year and I still lurk on The Knot almost every day
20 I STILL obsess over the flowers at our wedding - I HATED them!
21 I've been to Hong Kong, Panama and Colombia
22 I have a nephew that was born on 9/9/99
23 I would love to be able to run a full marathon
24 I have a vague memory of putting a hard candy in my mouth at the grocery store when I was young and started choking
25 I remember my dad turning me upside down to get it out
26 My husband found out he has high cholesterol
27 It scares me to think something could happen to him
28 I can't imagine life without him with me
29 We want to travel before we have kids
30 But it takes money in order to travel
31 We don't have "vacation money" saved so we haven't done a lot of traveling together
32 It makes me melt when my husband is holding a baby
33 I gushed inside when he playfully told me he wants to have a baby girl first
34 I'm left-handed
35 But throw a ball and cut with my right hand
36 I love to use the word FABULOUS
37 I think it's a fabulous word!
38 If I won the lottery, I'd buy my parents a new house
39 I like where we live now but hate that we rent
40 I can't wait to own a house someday
41 The kids that live across the complex came to our place once and tore it apart
42 Gerric and I were in complete shock
43 It's funny now that I think about it.
44 My husband and I have a secret language we call "CV"
45 I love it when he writes me e-mails using CV
46 My tummy tingles every time
47 I love nothing more than going home to him every day
48 Except when we're arguing
49 I have a myspace account
50 I told myself I would NEVER get one
51 But now, I'm actually quite addicted to it
52 I listen to Norah Jones and Sade when I want to relax
53 I love that my husband knows so much about different genres of music
54 He says I need to be more open minded about music sometimes
55 I guess I agree but when I don't like something, I don't like it!
56 My mom is an amazing cook
57 She would always tell me to pay attention to her so I could learn too
58 I never did :(
59 I love that my husband eats everything off his plate when I cook for him
60 He's either being really nice or he's really, really hungry
61 My mom has bluish-green eyes
62 My dad has brown eyes
63 My sisters have green eyes
64 My brother has blue eyes
65 I got stuck with the brown eyes
66 I would love to have colored eyes
67 But I'm just another "brown-eyed girl"
68 My husband snores in his sleep
69 I have to fall asleep first so that his snoring doesn't keep me up all night
70 He sometimes laughs in his sleep too
71 I think he's even slept-walked a couple times too
72 I love to sleep
73 I've never smoked a cigarette or taken any drugs
74 I wish I could Salsa Dance
75 My husband and I took a lesson once but I don't remember any of the steps anymore
76 I love Target
77 I look forward to going to Target every time I plan a trip there
78 I always buy something I wasn't planning on buying when I go there
79 I wish I could get married again
80 I would change my colors
81 I would hire a different florist
82 I would change a lot of things
83 Except who I married :)
84 It was however, still the best day of my life
85 It's taking me a really long time to make this list
86 I wish I was back at my wedding weight
87 I have gained about 7 pounds since I got married and it's been so hard keeping up with a diet
88 My dad is a very stubborn man
89 But I love him dearly
90 He brings home a "People" magazine every Thursday for me
91 I love it when my parents are getting along
92 They argue a lot
93 I don't know what I would do without my parents
94 I'm almost done with my 100!
95 My goal is to earn $100k a year within the next couple years
96 My REAL goal is to be a stay-at-home mommy
97 My husband says he's trying to make that happen
98 It's Thursday today
99 Why can't it just be Friday already?
100 Maybe if it wish it long enough it will happen???...
Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment