Friday, July 27, 2007

OFF TO THE EAST COAST NEXT WEEK!

I'm still frazzled with work but I feel much better. I was able to prepare a lot of what I dreading I wouldn't finish in time before my trip. I am flying out to NYC on Monday to see our Mens Spring 2008 line which means I won't be reading my regular blogs not updating my own for a while. I hate that! So I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I'm back! Thank you to all of you for your good wishes for Henry and for reading up on my blog. I love new readers! :)

We're heading out to San Dimas tomorrow for a double birthday party so pictures to come of that once I get settled after these back-to-back NYC trips.

As exciting as it might sound to some people, I much prefer to stay home with my hubby. But oh well, I need to bring home the bacon too!

Hope everyone have a great weekend! Until the next time...

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I look forward to hearing about all your adventures!

alyssa said...

Can't wait to hear about your weekend and NYC trips! xoxo!!

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

Looking forward to updates. Have fun! :)