Thursday, July 26, 2007

RESULTS

I am incredibly busy at work right now. I was stuck in sales meetings all day long and worked until 7:00pm to finish up some work. I need to get ready for a quick trip to NY on Monday, be there for 2 days then fly back to NY on Sunday until the following Thursday. It's so hectic that I don't even have time to read my beloved blogs! But I didn't want to keep anyone waiting for the results. I so appreciate the prayers more than you could ever know and with the results we got yesterday, I know in my heart that they are working.

Henry had a "clean MRI! Meaning that, all is really good right now. Praise the Lord! He'll be starting chemo again (this time double the dosage) so we're praying that God continues to give him strength to get through this. Yes, we got great results yesterday but the battle doesn't end here. Thank you so much for your good thoughts and prayers for our family and Henry. You're all amazing friends.

Okay, better get back to work...

6 comments:

California Girl said...

Ugh I know how tough it is when work is nuts. What great news that the MRI came back clean!

Your family is in my thoughts :)

Kay said...

great news jo....i'll still keep you guys in my thoughts.

is it market week already??? i totally don't miss that schedule =)
but try to relax and enjoy yourself in NYC, when you can.

Nanette said...

Yay for Henry!!! :)

alyssa said...

Glad to hear Henry's results were positive. We'll keep praying from Henry and your family! Good luck with work!

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

Good news about Henry! :)

Snickollet said...

Oh, Jolene! How wonderful! I'm so behind on blogs right now, but this good news brought tears of joy to my eyes. Wonderful!