Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THE POWER OF A DAY

We have been waiting for this day for quite a while now. To most people, today is just another Wednesday. But to my family and I, today, July 25th, 2007, is the day that Henry will have his follow up MRI to determine if the radiation and chemotherapy he has been on has worked in allowing the tumor in his brain to disappear. Maybe not so much just magically disappear but have his MRI results show no signs of his tumor. I pray for good news today. Please say a prayer for our dear Henry today if you could.

6 comments:

willikat said...

i am thinking super happy positive healthy thoughts for henry!!!!!!

Kay said...

I'm praying....

alyssa said...

Prayers for Henry...

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Im praying for you and your family today. Thinking good thoughts all day for you guys!! Love you! Kell xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family honey- I hope all is well...angie xoxo

Snickollet said...

I'm a day late, but thinking double the positive thoughts to make up for it. Everything is crossed for Henry and his whole family.