Thank you all for your comments on our trip. Yes, we had a wonderful time and I can't wait to be on vacation again...it won't be anytime soon though. :( So yesterday, my sister-in-law e-mailed me asking for help on a few Halloween-related projects she needed to work on. Her work has an all-out Halloween extravanganza planned for today which included a pumpkin carving contest, a baking contest and a contume contest. The winner would receive a brand new plasma TV! So she was in it to win this thing! The competition was going to be tough and from what I hear after I spoke to her today, she doubts she'll end up the grand prize winner but I had fun last night helping her crave her pumpkin! They call themselves pirates since their motto is "full steam ahead" so she wanted to carve a pirate. I certainly don't call myself Martha Stewart but I think I did a pretty decent job! It's no Britney Spears (KAY!!! :) but I was happy with it!
I'll be celebrating Halloween tonight with my husband, my sisters, their hubby's and my niece and nephews. Should be fun!
Thank you also to my girlfriend Kay for creating this awesome new layout for me. I love it! Hope you all do too!
Have a safe and spooky night!
8 comments:
your blog is now so cheery!!! hahaha
CUTE pirate and have fun tonight =)
geesh, i'm on this thing to damn much lol
I LOVE your new layout...Can't go wrong with pink & brown :)
It looks great! :)
P.S. - The red is from a couple years ago. Black with bright red chunks. Considering doing it again...
Nice pumpkin and cute new layout!
Aw, your layout is great! And your pumpkin is very aaarrrrrrtistic.
love the layout --- very chic.
great job on the pumpkin too!
I love your new blog look. Very chic.
And I'm so jealous of your vacation! It sounds like you had a fantastic time, and the photos were like a little island getaway at my desk.
Welcome back.
Oooh love the new layout! I am a big fan of pink! Your pirate looks awesome... too bad we don't celebrate Halloween here :( Because if we did, i'd be right into it!
Janice
www.lovestarry.wordpress.com
Post a Comment