When I got home on Friday, I was dreading the evening the entire day, more so on the drive home. But I got home to these:
Along with these notes:
I love that man. :) So sweet!
Saturday morning, I weighed in and kept telling myself not to be disappointed should I not see any results considering my WW journey had not been a full week yet. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I discovered I had lost 2 1/2 pounds!!! Motivation! Only 5 more to go..
I had an appointment to have a blood test done that morning (Ouch!). After that was said and done, the hubby and I made a trip to Downtown L.A to get my anniversary ring resized. While we waited for it, he took me to Clifton's Cafeteria. Everything looked delicious but since I wasn't about to gain the 2.5 pounds I had just lost, I was good and only had a fruit plate.
That night, we had dinner for my mom's birthday at Koki's Restaurant. We've been a number of times and the atmosphere is always so pleasant and the food delicious so we decided to celebrate there again. I had the steak and chicken and it didn't disappoint this time around. It was a great evening.
Mom was a good sport with the silly birthday hat the restaurant provided. :)
Sunday morning, I was lazy and slept in. We finally made it to church at noon. After that, we ran errands and relaxed at home. We stopped by my sister's house in the evening to re-decorate her bathroom. Since she's having guests over this Saturday for Henry's birthday, she wanted me to help her redo her bathroom. She liked it so I think I did well. :)
Here's to yet, another Monday. It's my last week of work before the hubby and I go to Hawaii! Can't wait to be on vacation!
8 comments:
Lovely flowers. Glad you had fun. Blood test? Hmmmm. :) Don't mind me, I've got babies on the brain.
LMAO about cousin Jerome
I'm glad to see you survived and weren't the main source of everyone's entertainment! Your poor cousin Jerome won't be living that down for quite a while!
gerric is so good! seriously...flowers to prepare you for your scary evening? ugh! love him too! glad you survived friday night! and congrats on the 2 1/2 lbs!!! that's awesome!
Notes + flowers = too cute for words!
You came downtown and didn't tell me? Hmph!
Next time you're around, we should go to Tiara Cafe, Langer's, or Philippe's! ;)
congrats on the WW success! just fyi, i'm a BIG chicken, and we did the queen mary thing last year and it was totally fun and not TOO scary! in case you need to psyc yourself up for next year :)
glad you survived. Hilarious about cousin Jerome. heehee
That's so sweet of your hubby to get your flowers and a lil note to calm your nerves. Definitely a keeper
i'm glad friday wasn't too bad. gives me a little hope that i could make it through too. :)
nice work on the 2.5lb loss!
Post a Comment